SKU 8712561784092 Category

Cif Ultrafast Multipurpose Bleach Spray (450ml)

£1.00

With its fast-acting formula with bleach, Cif UltraFast Multipurpose Spray with bleach cleans surfaces fast and easily. It also kills 99.9% of germs and flu viruses leaving your surfaces hygienic as well as sparkly. Eliminates bacteria like Salmonella, MRSA, E.Coli & Listeria and Flu viruses including H1N1.
At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif has developed a range of cleaning products that remove ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results.
For a sparkling home, why not try also Cif Ultrafast Bathroom Spray to quickly lift away soap scum and limescale and Cif Ultrafast Kitchen Spray to quickly lift away daily kitchen dirt for a streak-free shine on ceramic, chrome and enamel surfaces.
How to use:
Spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds and wipe with a damp cloth.
For tough dirt leave to act for one minute before wiping away.
For even more shiny results wipe away with a dry cloth.
Always read the label and product information before use.
Avoid prolonged contact with painted surfaces. Rinse well after use on plastics and aluminium. Do not use on appliance lettering and symbols. For new or unusual types of surfaces, test on a small inconspicuous area first.
For more hints and tips for all your home cleaning needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
Cif Ultrafast Multi-Purpose Spray
With bleach
Cleans surfaces fast and easily
Fast acting formula
Quick and easy to wipe
450ml
Pack size: 450ML
Information
Ingredients
<5% Anionic surfactant, Chlorine based bleaching agent, Perfume, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Produce of
United Kingdom

Preparation and Usage
Spray onto the surface, wipe off with a damp cloth
Warnings
Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Contains: sodium c14-17 alkyl sec sulfonate. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Keep out of the reach of children. Wear eye protection/face protection. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid breathing spray

Availability: Out of stock